I have a MSN conversation with someone whom I mind what that person said, can say that even a sentence mentioned by that person will make me keep reflecting of myself the whole day. I told that person of the house chores which i have done and keep mentioning that i am tired and things like that and then the person replied:
"so dun whine.."
"it just a test.. it will go on if u pass it..
life is full of tests..
u pass it well.. u get surprises..
u pass badly.. u get failures..
so pass it well.."
I went to check up the dictationary for a more accurate meaning of "whine" and found this, "complain or utter with a long high complaining cry or similar shrill sound."
It was then that i realised I was actually complaining something which is rather insignificient. Perhaps i am too comfortable in talking to the person that I start to whine and speaked like a spoilt brat. No, I definitely do not want to be a spoilt brat.
Actually we all know that life is full of tests and we have to overcome each test in order to obtain success but we still need to be reminded by people to strive hard, to be determined and achieve our success. However, halfway through, we will always tend to be obstructed and need a push on the back. It is when encouragement and friendship come in. That person had manage to knock some senses into my stubborn brain last night with just two words, "dun whine". Ya, I should not be whining.
I do hope I will manage to pass this test and the success will be the recovering of my mummy.
Yesterday, Lilian and Bao Xin came to my house to visit my mummy as well and brought two packets of high calcium, low fats milk for my mummy to drink. The tense atmosphere in my house seemed to vanish after they came and brought to me much joys. But the tense atmosphere soon returned when my daddy came back and scolded me. Well, it's ok.
Do hope you all can drop by my house during holiday. If possible.
Recently, I get to know quite a few new faces from OGL trial and Timothy is my partner for the JAE Orientation next year, let's wish everything will be fun and a memorable one.